Last revised and effective as of July 8, 2016
- When does this Policy apply?
- What is the effective date of this Policy?
- What is our policy on children’s privacy and privacy rights of California minors?
- What information about you do we collect and how do we use it?
- Will we share your information with other parties?
- What choices do you have about the collection and use of your information?
- What is our policy on tracking?
- What security measures do we take?
- Does this Policy apply outside the United States?
- How can you contact us with questions about this Policy or our privacy practices?
WHEN DOES THIS POLICY APPLY?
This Policy applies solely to our online information collection, use and disclosure practices in connection with the Sites, and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline.
This Policy is only applicable to the Sites and not to any other website or service that you may be able to access from any of the Sites or use in connection with the Sites or the Services. When you click on an advertisement or a logo displayed on any of the Sites that links you to a different website (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube), or when you use any third-party app, tool, widget, plug-in or extension on the Sites or as part of any of the Services, information about you may be collected through automated means. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection and use of your personal information. You should refer to the privacy policies of such third parties to learn about their information collection, use and disclosure practices.
WHAT IS THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS POLICY
This Policy is effective as of the “last updated and effective” date set out at the top of this page. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, and such revisions will become effective upon the earlier of (i) posting of the revisions to the Sites, or (ii) distribution by electronic mail. For this reason, please visit this page on a regular basis and check the "Last Updated and Effective" date at the top of this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version of this Policy. Your continued use of any of the Sites or the Services after the effective date of the revisions means that you accept and agree to all such revisions.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON CHILDREN’S PRIVACY AND PRIVACY RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA MINORS?
The Sites and Services are not for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or store personal information from users of the Sites who are under 13 years of age. No personal information should be submitted to, or posted at, the Sites by visitors under 13 years of age. If you become aware that your child under 13 years of age has provided his or her personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we determine that we are storing information, we will delete it from our files immediately.
If you are a resident of the State of California, under 18 years of age and a registered user of a service available on the Sites, and you have posted content or information on the Sites, you may request and obtain removal of the content or information posted by you, by contacting us at email@example.com. Please note that our removal of such content or information does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of this content or information from the Sites.
WHAT Information ABOUT YOU DO We Collect and How DO WE USE IT?
By accessing the Sites or using the Services, you may provide us with two types of information: (1) personally-identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card information; and (2) non-personally-identifiable information. We use the information we collect to monitor and analyze how users use the Sites and the Services, to provide customer service and to maintain and improve the Services.
You may be asked to submit personally-identifiable information to access or use certain aspects of the Services offered on the Sites – for example, when you create an account, subscribe to our mailing list, make a purchase, contact us, receive customer or technical support, participate in, questionnaires, surveys, or in contest, sweepstakes or other promotions. The personally-identifiable information that you provide to us allows us to fulfill your service request or product order, respond to your questions, contact you about your account or your order, alert you of new products or services and not product and service features, and/or inform you of promotions, special events and other offers that we think may be of interest to you.
WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES?
We may disclose your personally-identifiable information to our employees, agents, contractors and sub-contractors, and to our related and affiliated entities, for the limited purpose of enabling them to communicate with you directly about events. We will share your personally-identifiable information with other parties under the following circumstances:
- Asset Transfers. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or other transaction involving the sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, or in the event of an insolvency or bankruptcy, the information, including personally-identifiable information, collected from you through your use of the Sites may be included in the transferred assets. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable measures to notify you, either through e-mail and/or a prominent notice on the Sites.
- Service Providers. We may share your personally-identifiable information with the service providers that we engage in connection with the Services and/or the Sites. For example, we have partnered with: Music City Networks (http://www.mcninteractive.com/) to administer our e-mail announcements, CVent (http://www.cvent.com//) to manage submissions, and Music City Network (http://www.mcninteractive.com/), to serve as the third-party administrator for the Sites and to maintain and administer the network for the Sites. These companies and other service providers, may access your personally-identifiable information that they need in order to perform services on our behalf.
- Sweepstakes and Contests. If you choose to participate in any of our on-line promotions such as a sweepstakes or a contest that we may offer from time to time, your personally-identifiable information collected in connection with a promotion will be used as provided herein and in the Official Rules. You should carefully review the Official Rules of each promotion in which you choose to participate through the Sites, as the Official Rules may contain additional important information about a third party’s collection and use of your information. To the extent that the Official Rules of any promotion conflict with this Policy, the Official Rules will govern collection and use of your personally-identifiable information in conjunction with that particular promotion.
We will not share your personally-identifiable information with third parties for the purposes of their direct marketing unless you affirmatively agree to such disclosure.
WHAT Choices DO YOU HAVE About THE Collection and Use of Your Information?
For any of the Services that include an account access, you may review, update or delete your personally-identifiable information, and/or modify your account preferences for the Services by accessing the "Sign in" area of the Services or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To update or delete personally-identifiable information that you had provided in connection with any other Services, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please note that when you delete your account or request that we delete your personally-identifiable information, we may retain your information for a reasonable period of time, for the purpose of internal account management and fraud prevention.
If you no longer wish to receive announcements by e-mail, you may unsubscribe from receiving them at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our e-mails and following subsequent instructions, or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you e-mail us to change your contact preferences, we will implement your requested changes within a reasonable amount of time. Please note that your requested changes will not be effective until we implement such changes. Please also note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account transactions.
You agree that, in the event that any dispute or claim arises out of or relating to this Policy or our privacy practices, you will attempt in good faith to negotiate a written resolution of the matter directly with Country Radio Broadcasters, Inc. and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries, depending on your concern. You agree that if the matter remains unresolved for forty-five (45) days after notification (via Certified Mail or personal delivery) that a dispute exists, the parties shall join in mediation services in Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, with a mutually chosen mediator, in an attempt to resolve the dispute. Should you file any arbitration claims, any administrative actions, and/or any court actions without first having attempted to resolve your claim by mediation, then you agree that you will not be entitled to recover any costs of the proceeding, including, without limitation, your attorneys’ fees or other costs, even if you would otherwise be entitled to them.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON TRACKING?
We do not participate in tracking networks and do not intentionally or knowingly allow other parties to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, when you visit the Sites or use any of the Services.
You may be able to adjust your browser’s setting to turn on a “do not track” feature. We support “do not track” and will honor a relevant “do not track” signal. However, because there is no uniform standard for “do not track” signal recognition, the Sites may not respond to all types of “do not track” signals.
WHAT Security MEASURES DO WE TAKE?
The personally-identifiable information that you provide to us is stored on servers that are located in secured facilities with restricted access, and protected by protocols and procedures designed to ensure the security of such information. In addition, we restrict access to personally-identifiable information to our employees, independent contractors and agents who need to know this information in order to develop, operate and maintain the Sites and the Services. However, no data transmission over the Internet or through mobile telecommunications can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and, for this reason, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us or that is transmitted to us as a result of your use of the Sites and/or the Services. You can help protect your personally-identifiable information by using strong passwords, changing your password often, using a secure web browser, and signing off and closing your web browser when you are finished with the use of the Sites.
DOES THIS POLICY APPLY OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES?
We comply with United States privacy laws and regulations. We do not represent that the Sites are governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of other nations, or that this Site or any portion of this Site is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. If you choose to access this Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By using any part of the Sites, visitors to the Sites from outside the United States acknowledge and agree that the Sites, are subject to United States laws and regulations, and waive any claims that may arise under their own national laws.
How CAN YOU Contact Us WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS POLICY OR OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES?
If you should have questions about this Policy or any of our privacy practices, please contact us. Please include your name and your contact information in your mail or electronic correspondence.
Our postal address is:
Country Radio Broadcasters, Inc.
1009 16th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37212
Telephone: 1 (615) 327-4487