The New Faces of Country Music® qualification criteria is as follows:
1. The qualification period is November 1 through October 31, preceding the New Faces Show.
2. The artist(s) selected must have NEVER appeared on the New Faces Show. Not withstanding this, solo performers who become a member of a group or duo, or a group or duo member who becomes a solo artist, will be considered as an individual and separate artist, and is therefore eligible.
3. Acts must have had at least ONE but no more than FIVE top 25 singles on the Mediabase Country Chart as published in Country Aircheck or at least ONE but no more the FIVE top 25 singles on the BDS-based Country chart during the qualification period.
The selection process will be as follows:
1. Labels and artist managers are contacted to determine whether the act is available to perform at the New Faces Show and agree to make that act available should they be selected.
2. Those who are available are placed on a ballot.
3. Acts will appear on the ballot in alphabetical order.
4. Anyone that is a full time employee at a radio stations may vote. (Radio is defined as any employee of a call-letter, terrestrial radio station.)
5. An independent accounting of the ballots will be reported to and approved by the Country Radio Broadcasters Executive Committee.